Welcome to the home of THE ORIGINAL COORDINATE CUFF, made exclusively, originally and meticulously by Amy Waltz Designs.
Please visit my policy section before placing your order to be sure you understand International and domestic shipping details, especially if your order is time sensitive.
Due to the high demand of this cuff, we try our very best to ship your order within the week it was purchased but it is very important to read all of the details of this listing and provide accurate information upon placing your order. Then please be available via email once your order is placed to confirm coordinates and any other details I may need.
This fabulous piece is made from upcycled vintage* belts hand selected by AWD. No two will be alike but we make a point to select the belts with the biggest stories to tell:) ----- We here at AWD personally cut the brass, shape and sand it, stamp it, age it, burnish it revealing the nice subtle trim out of brass around the oval, seal it, rivet it to the hand cut leather cuff , close it with two vintage snaps, love it up, and then pass it on to you!!
★VERY IMPORTANT Ordering Instructions★
1) Go here: http://www.itouchmap.com/latlong.html and enter the address of your home, or a favorite spot, or a place dear to your heart into the search bar. Touch GO .... it'll give you the exact latitude and longitude of your sacred spot. Coordinates should be in this format when you provide them to me: 33.333333, -111.111111 ... write them down or better yet, highlight them and then copy them (control C on PC, command C on MAC)
2) You will need to figure out what the cuff circumference will be based on an ACTUAL wrist measurement. GUESSING DOES NOT WORK!! The BEST is obtaining a wrist measurement with a flexible tape measure (sewing kits typically have them). Wrap it around his/her wrist, snug, where it be will be worn. If you are unable to obtain a measurement here is a trick to try. Grab a watch or another cuff, clasp it where it is worn, take the flexible measuring tape and measure the inside circumference of it (in a circle).
★WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER do this FIRST★
ABOVE the ADD TO CART button you will see customizing options.
1) Circumference - please select the circumference the cuff is to be made at, NOT the wrist measurement. The circumference you select NEEDS to include play IF you want play (in other words I will make the cuff exactly the circumference you select). BEST amount of play I've found for a snug wrist measurement is 1/4". I typically don't suggest adding play to a watch or another cuff measurement as it generally fits about perfect, BUT that's up to you! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE - The circumference you select in the customizing option is the circumference the cuff will be made!! PLEASE visit my point #2 (ABOVE) under VERY IMPORTANT Ordering Instructions before selecting the circumference. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS!!!! Guessing is typically never right!
2) Color - please select the color and wear preference under this option.
3) THEN - ADD TO CART.
★NEXT I will need the following in the DETAILS section of the order★
4) COORDINATES - as derived above under VERY IMPORTANT Ordering Instructions. PASTE (control V on PC and command V on MAC) them in the details section of the order.
And any other specific details - width of belt or anything else that will help in picking out the perfect belt for you!
1) After you submit your order, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be available (until we sort all the details) via the email address you provided in your order. If you have spam blocker, please add my email address before submitting the order. amy [!at] amywaltz.com.
2) We do my very best to pick wonderful, loved, beautiful belts. Some of them may not be as worn as the one you see in this picture but they will still be solid leather and very beautiful. Some of them may have designs on them, some may not. If you feel you would like something very worn or without an imprint of a design, please make sure to select your preference under the customizing button above the ADD TO CART button. Otherwise, I will just choose a beautiful belt from what I have available. If wrist measurement is not provided I will make it 8" but for most that'll be too big so it's critical you follow the steps above to get me a measurement. One last thing: I, of course, don't know the year in which these belts were made, but I have purchased them at antique stores, estate sales and second hand stores. I use the word vintage because they have been used, loved and worn before.
Want more BOHO Soul?