They was made by my devotion for fairy tales, fables and storrytelling, but also because I love the child's face that is light up when they see the puppet talking to them as they belive that magic is happening.
There are many reason to learn your child through play with puppet:
- puppets are both entertaining and captivating. Children can believe and relate to them; they can enter and explore the fascinating inventive world that puppets create.
- puppets can stimulate children's imagination, encourage creative play and discovery
- puppets help your kids learn faster and learn to express themselves better...as the puppet is more down on the child's level of thinking than the parents, or at least that is what the child believes.
- they can be a powerful way of bringing story time to life; puppets can provide a focus for role play, encouraging the child's involvement in activities
- any puppet can encourage the quietest of children to start talking. Puppets can break down barriers and provide an effective means to initiate communication. The child trusts the puppet and doesn't feel threatened by it, making it a perfect neutral medium through which they can discuss sensitive issues. The child can express thoughts, fears and feelings through the puppet that they might otherwise find difficult to voice to an adult.
- puppets can share joy or sadness; they can be naughty or good, cheeky or shy; and when a child is engaged by a puppet they can learn lessons without even realising.
- puppets provide an essential link between learning and play which makes them wonderful teaching tools for at home, the classroom and in the wider community.
These soft and cuddly amigurumi finger puppet are perfectly portable so you can take the fun along anywhere you go! Is a perfect gift for preschool, daycare, homeschool, kindergarten, when you make car trips, or wait in front of consulting rooms.
These animals are totally unique, made of my original desing. Their head was stuffed with polyfill stuffing. Their eyes are beads. Measuring 4,3 inch ( 11 cm) tall. Fits onto a single finger. They was made in a smoke and pet-free home.
Customer's order are welcome.
If you want to see my other crocheted, stuffed animals, click here:
If you want to see my amigurumi hobbit, click here:
To see all of my creations available, click here: