The heather grey shirt is comprised of 90/10... meaning that 90% of the shirt is cotton & the remaining 10% is polyester. The shirt has a great fit, is soft and has a fabric weight of 4.3 oz/yd²
Our latest batch of shirts are now printed on American Apparel T's. Even the factory label in the shirt states "this shirt was sewn by 11 people in a sweatshop-free environment in Downtown LA, where they are paid fair wages and have access to healthcare and benefits.... Made in the USA"
This listing is for:
ADULT shirt - size SMALL
Check out our other sizes & designs in our Etsy store. Join us on Facebook and be plugged into the latest designs, events & deals.