Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
65% Merino Wool/35% Silk
Fine Lace Weight
Peacock Multi: variegated shades of teal, turquoise, emerald, avocado and ink. This was difficult to photograph, and is much nicer than the photos. The colors are more distinct, and the silk gives it an understated glow, both qualities my amateur photography skills were unable to duplicate properly. Please note that I have tried to capture the color accurately, but my camera (and perhaps your monitor) may result in some variation.
• Each skein weighs 101g, approximately 1600 yards
• Gauge is difficult to recommend, as this is intended for lace knitting where gauge and needle size can vary widely. As an estimate, though, I would say 9-12 stitches per inch on US #00-3 needles.
• Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
• Hand wash or dry clean, dry flat
• Priced per skein. If multiple skeins are available, they are from the same batch
• To see the quantity available, click the drop down arrow next to 'Quantity', near 'Add to Cart'
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same batch. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using multiple skeins.
A true luxury yarn, lightweight and lustrous, with a subtle shimmer. Similar to my silk/wool lace weight, but finer (i.e., thinner, more yards per pound), and with more wool than silk in the blend. Knitted fabric is very soft with great drape. This would make a luxurious shawl or wrap, or double or triple strand it for a scarf on larger needles. This yarn has been dyed and stored in a dry, smoke-free environment.