This listing is for a crochet *****PATTERN***** with INSTRUCTIONS in a PDF format on HOW TO MAKE these headbands. It is NOT THE FINISHED ITEM.
You will receive a LINK TO DOWNLOAD this pattern after your payment has gone through.
These four headbands are made using the same principle and are very easy to crochet. You can make them in any size you like.
The pattern is written using American crochet terms.
Easy (as defined by CYCA)
MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- 15-30 g (0.5-1.0 oz) / 33-66 yd (30-60 m) of sport-weight yarn/5 ply (CYCA category 2: fine)
- Crochet hooks in sizes B (2.25 mm) and C (2.75 mm)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- Piece of elastic cord 8”-10” (20-25 cm)
- 4 mm crimp cover (optional) for hiding knot on elastic cord
- Fabric glue (optional) for securing knot on elastic cord
You will need a PDF reader to open this pattern. This program can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com.
Due to the nature of this product, the pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. You are, however, welcome to contact me if you have any questions or if anything is not quite clear. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means.
Thank you for stopping by and please do check back for more crochet patterns to come!