Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
I love this chime! Great colors & it looks awesome in the sun when it shines through the cobalt blue & teal green beads! And the trade beads give it a bit of a tribal or ethnic style. Strung on tan waxed cotton cord with a lovely brass bell attached to the end.
• FOCAL BEAD: I used a big (about 1" in diameter), gorgeous round disc bead of cobalt blue glass-it has a shiny foil interior & really catches the light
• COMPLEMENTARY BEADS: An assortment of striped chevron-style trade beads in cobalt blue, turquoise, shades of green & a bit of white. (Please note: The chevron beads are vintage beads & have a bit of superficial wear that only adds to their history & beauty)
• OTHER BEADS: An interesting assortment of frosted teal green, cobalt blue & lots of gold & antiqued gold colored beads for sparkle
Total length: about 25”
Bell length: about 1-3/4”
• CARE: Please hang your garden chime where it will be protected from extreme weather conditions-direct sun, wind, rain
• GIFT BOXED! All Meadow Wren garden chimes are shipped in a pretty, eco-friendly gift box, adorned with a raffia bow!
More Garden Chimes: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeadowWren?section_id=7431251
To visit my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeadowWren