Make your very own Tawny Owl!
- Pattern by Ella Austin
Instruction booklet with clear directions, charts, photographs and illustrations
About the design
Tawny Owl is a quick and satisfying knit. This enchanting toy will appeal to all ages as a cuddly companion or a delightful ornament.
Tools and Materials Required
- 4ply sock yarn in three colours:
20g main colour
10g contrast colour
6g contrast colour 2 (beak and feet)
- Toy stuffing
- Two buttons (or alternative) for eyes
- 2.5mm double pointed needles
- A needle and scissors for sewing
- Two stitch markers (optional)
- Knitting in the round
- Chart reading
- Stranded knitting
- Simple increases and decreases
- Working i-cord
Owl stands at 14cm (5.5”)
Pattern booklet is made with 100% recycled materials.
Please note that this listing is for the pattern booklet to make the toy only, the toy photographed is not included.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.