Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
* Rich Chocolate Brown Satin
* Flowing, Pleated, Full Length Skirt.
* Narrow Waist
* 5 Button closure to the back
* Deep Pockets
Label: Helen of California
shoulder strap: 2" thick
waist: 26" at the very most
modern size: 2/4
condition: Excellent. Near mint. There is one tiny snag in the satin on the back of the skirt.
Domestically all packages are shipped Priority by the USPS. Internationally, we charge a reasonable flat rate and ship 1st class airmail.
If you have any further questions, please ask. We will happily respond with more photos, measurements, or whatever is needed. Just ask! Thank you for looking.
Melisa and Christine
Reserved 1940s Copper Gown // Hollywood Glamour // Full Length Formal Dress // Deep Pockets // Chocolate Satin Evening Gown
- Vintage item from the 1950s
- Materials: copper, satin, ball gown, formal, chocolate, brown, dark brown, helen of california, 1940s, 40s, 1950s, 50s, sleeveless
- Feedback: 141 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Oregon, United States