According to the Institute of HeartMath®, expressing your gratitude daily is good not only for your spiritual health, but also for your physical health. How? By expressing true feelings of gratitude and thinking positive thoughts, you cause your heart and brain rhythms to synchronize, bringing about a state called "coherence." In plain talk, this means your body functions more efficiently, resulting in clearer thinking and a more balanced set of emotions.
What makes this mini gratitude journal extra special is the attention to detail. Each acid-free cotton page has rounded corners, the edges of the heavyweight chipboard covers are sanded and stained with walnut distress ink, and the ends of the ribbon embellishments are sealed so they will not fray. I hope you will enjoy filling this book with thankful thoughts as much as I enjoyed each step in its creation.
Cover: 4 in. x 4 in. (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Pages: 3.75 in. x 3.75 in. (9.5 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Each page contains the prompt, "Today I am thankful for . . ."
- Heavyweight chipboard covers, covered with premium archival paper on both sides
- End papers (front and back) out of premium archival paper
- Covers have rounded corners, with a walnut stain on the edges
- Embellished with layered 3-D flower
- Includes 50 double-sided pages (100 pages total) of 100% acid-free cotton
- Spiral bound
- Items mailed within U.S. are shipped USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation.
- Items mailed outside U.S. are shipped First Class Mail International.
- If there is a large difference between estimated and actual shipping, I will refund the difference.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.