Simple and beautiful, these tiny 1/2" sterling hoops are a wardrobe staple! They are hand-made from recycled sterling wire.
They stay put and are very comfortable, but are easy to take on and off. I used to fumble with the clasps on small hoops, but no clasp is required with these hoops - you simply insert the earring from the back of your ear, and pull it thru until the loop stops at your ear. It looks like a full hoop, but is much, much easier to wear. This 1/2" size also makes a great basic hoop for a 2nd piercing, or a nose ring.
NOTE: I usually make these with 18 ga. wire, but if you have small-ish piercings let me know and I can make them from 19 or 20 ga wire instead. Often, 2nd piercings are on the smaller side, or new piercings done at mall locations may also be a tight to very tight fit for 18ga.
• Want these in another size or material, or, just a single hoop? For all versions of my reverse hoops that are currently listed, click here: http://etsy.me/JE11V9 - and if you don't see what you're looking for in my shop, just contact me for a custom listing!
• Note that Sterling Silver will tarnish; Argentium is tarnish-resistant (though not tarnish-proof), and Fine Silver will not tarnish under normal conditions.
• Note that Fine silver will stay MUCH softer than the others, and is not available in 19ga.
• Upgraded gift Wrap, expedited shipping, shipping insurance, and more are available here: http://etsy.me/YKuPsC
• TERMS & AGREEMENT: By purchasing this listing, you agree to the shop policies found here: http://etsy.me/PWRFe8 , and also to having read and agreed to the information contained within this listing.
• Dear UK Customers: $2 of the shipping charge in your order is for shipping insurance; if you would like to decline the shipping insurance for a refund of this fee, please leave a 'note to seller' at checkout stating you would like to decline the shipping insurance.
• SHIPPING INSURANCE (except for UK customers): Though it is very rare for the USPS (or other shipper) to lose or damage a package, it does happen every now and then. To purchase shipping insurance to cover Postal service error (usually only a few dollars extra) go here: http://etsy.me/142RCnc
***ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Read my Shipping Policies section http://etsy.me/PWRFe8 for important information about shipping, potential import-related fees, and more! ***
Tiny Sterling Hoops - silver hoops reverse hoop earrings eco-friendly recycled simple lightly hammered 1/2" (10mm 12mm) unisex nose
- Handmade item
- Materials: sterling silver, sterling wire, Hammered sterling, Recycled sterling, sterling, silver, 925, 925 sterling, 925 silver, Argentium Silver, Fine Silver, Argentium, fine
- Made to order
- Feedback: 473 reviews
- Ships worldwide from California, United States