“Knitting tools that look like jewelry, but are secretly useful, like the Knitting Abacus, which looks like a funky bracelet, but is a row counter. (Trust me, non-knitter, counting is a big deal to your knitter.)”
-Stephanie Pearl McPhee (aka The Yarn Harlot)
Want the details?
• Each bracelet comes packaged ready to wrap in a pretty little pillow box.
• Directions are inside the package, and include a handy link to a video, in case you or your knitter hate reading (gasp!) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bUR3cW4bZE)
• The Ablet Knitting Abacus is fully adjustable and fits anywhere from a 6" wrist all the way to a 9" wrist. (In other words, it fits, like, everyone!)
• Materials are silver plated brass findings and chain, ribbon, and resin beads.
• No the beads don't slide unless YOU slide them, it's like magic, seriously.
• They are guaranteed for 30 days for any reason... even if you decide you don't like the color.
• Gift certificates are available, if you can't decide for her. We can even send you a printed one in a cute little card for her stocking if you like.
• So uniquely awesome that it has a patent. US patent No. 201230300726.9
• Hand Made in the USA (No offense to Walmart or anything... craft snobs unite!)