Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* A beautiful mid to late 40s light blue dress in a rayon-ish/silk feeling fabric.
* Oversized scalloped collar.
* Full skirt with unique smocking at the waist.
* Sash in back with rhinestone buttons. (The buttons were originally not on the dress when I bought it. When it was photographed with the model, Heather, they still had not been replaced. Refer to last pic to see that the buttons have now been replaced....they look awesome!)
* Zips up the side with a metal zipper.
* No tags or labels. Possibly handmade but well made.
* Very good condition with no issues to be found.
Would best fit an extra small to small (sizes 0-4) approximately but please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 15" (38.1cm)
Chest/bust: 34" (86.36cm)
Waist; 26" (66.04cm)
Length: 41" (104.14cm)
****Model is 5'7" and wears a size 0-2. The dress fit her perfectly.****
More pics from the abandoned building photo shoot on my blog:http://sassysistervintage.blogspot.com/2012/05/more-pics-abandoned-building-fashion.html