Happy Spring to our friends here at home and around the world! We are offering 10% off the price of all our material with the coupon code SPRING2013 (remember to enter the code in your shopping cart when you check out, and you will see the discount in your Etsy checkout).
Adapted from our own Montessori training material, we have put together detailed instruction and step-by-step advice to help parents use Montessori equipment and methods with their own children.
This material is designed for toddlers between the ages of 18 months and 2 1/2 years. It brings you teaching exercises that you can easily do at home to nurture your child's physical and mental development during this crucial period of life. The curriculum introduces reading, language, math, sensorial, refined hand movements, gross motor skills, brain and body development, and other key developmental areas.
Whether you are a Montessori teacher looking for fresh ideas or a parent interested in using Montessori at home, this is a great source of information and sharing with experienced teachers and parents.
We cover such topics as:
* How you can help your child develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination which are key to everything from life skills to writing and math.
* Simple exercises to enhance your child's language development, helping him or her along the path to speaking, reading, and writing.
* Sensorial development exercises for children to develop different types of intelligences. Key to all areas of physical and mental development.
* Language skills combined with tactile exercises to engage multiple intelligences during your child's Sensitive Period for Language.
* How to use Montessori equipment designed especially for infants and toddlers such as the Imbucare Boxes, Object Permanence Boxes,and Supinated exercises.
* How you can modify your home environment quickly and easily to improve your child's learning and experiences on an every day basis.
* We show you how to use Montessori equipment designed for children under the age of three.
* Lots of DIY instructions and advice for using everyday items to make your own Montessori classroom material (since the real stuff is very expensive)
Do you have questions about Montessori? I'd be glad to help answer them. We also have a teaching blog that you will love!
Weight: This toddler album weighs over two pounds, so it is a bit expensive to ship overseas. We only charge you what the US Postal Service charges us (and it's not a pretty thing).