WHEN ORDERING PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR NOTES:
1. Cord Color(s). I can make these in one solid color or a 2 color combo.
2. Shackle color. Please the see picture provided (Stainless steel, gun metal, matte black)
3. Wrist Size. Below are the instructions on how to measure your wrist.
To order the perfect fit, follow the following steps:
1. First, you’ll need a ruler and a piece of thread.
2. Wrap the piece of thread lightly around your wrist.
3. Mark the piece of thread right were it meets the starting point.
4. Then measure that length on a ruler. Now you know what size to order!
NOTE: Do NOT add extra space to compensate for a comfortable fit. We take this into consideration when making your bracelet to ensure your bracelet will fit properly. If you add more length than what the measurement indicates, you will have a bracelet that is most likely too big/loose for your liking.
All of our paracord is true 550 cord U.S. goverment made, and hand tied by myself and staff here in Arizona. Thank you for choosing us!
This bracelet has been reviewed! Check it out at http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/camping/darth-vader-paracord-bracelet.asp