Sorry, this item sold. Have CreativeTherapy make something just for you, or try these other items:
Hand-crocheted with 100% recycled linen in a lovely pale yellow, this bag will provide you with a long-lasting solution for all your shopping needs. Whether making a trip to the farmers market or to the local grocery shop, this bag will be your handy companion. When empty, this bag takes up hardly any space.
The straps are made short so this is a hand-held bag rather than a shoulder bag, but should you require long straps, this can easily be arranged.
The mesh construction makes the bag stretchy, which makes it hard to give measurements, but empty and unstretched the bag is approximately 33 cm long (excluding straps) and 22 cm wide.
This item is ready to ship, but if you are interested in the bag in a different colour, send me a message and it will take about 1 week for me to make another one.
A few little facts about linen (source: http://www.linenway.com/about/why_linen.htm):
- Flax is very eco-friendly to grow, using almost no pesticides
- Flax uses 5-20 times less water than growing conventional cotton
- During the growth process flax enriches rather than depletes the soil
- Linen is fully biodegradable
- Linen has antifungal and antibacterial properties and is naturally insect repellent
- When wet, linen becomes stronger and has a much greater longevity than cotton
NOTE: when buying multiple items, I can combine postage. Just send me a message and I'll recalculate postage (based on prices by the British Royal Mail).