Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* Gorgeous mid 40s sheer black organza dress.
* Pretty rhinestone buttons down the bodice.
* The skirt portion is totally open with no closure. it's intended for the dress to have a slip worn under it that's complimentary with the dress. I personally see a full black lace slip (for bodice and skirt) being worn under this dress. It would be gorgeous! The 2nd pic shows the skirt portion partially open at the waist. This is because the dress is smaller than the manni so the fabric wouldn't come together. The dress is intended to come together at that location, it just needs the right sized "size 0" person.
* Dress is in very good condition with no issues to be found.
* No tags or labels. Possibly handmade but well made.
Would best fit an extra, extra small person (size 0), please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 15" (38.1cm)
Chest/bust: 32" (81.28cm)
Waist: 22" (55.88cm)
Length: 37" (93.98cm)
If you have any questions regarding the fit or would like additional pics, please don't hesitate to ask.