The words framing this piece reads: L'Espérance Me Soutient. (Hope Sustains Me.)
The anchor, which remains firm & steady
in the stormy seas, represents well grounded hope.
*This listing is for one wax seal pendant with jumpring.
*You will receive the pendant without chain or gift packaging.
* The charm is made of bronze.
* The size is approx. 16-19mm in diameter.
* The jumpring attached to the wax seal charm is made of bronze.
* The wax seal pendant you will be receiving is similar to the ones in the pictures.
The Wax Seal used in creating this charm is from 1810’s France, the last years of Napoleon Bonaparte as a ruler of France.
The wax seal pendants are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio.
They have the RQP hallmark logo on the reverse.
Anchor wax seal pendant in bronze - Hope Sustains Me - wax seal jewelry
- Handmade item
- Materials: bronze, antiqued bronze, bronze wax seal, bronze pendant, bronze charm, RQP Studio, antique French seal, bronze jumpring, anchor wax seal charm, anchor charm, anchor pendant, bronze anchor, hope bronze
- Feedback: 883 reviews
- Ships worldwide from South Carolina, United States