Crochet pattern to make 7 little animal dolls. They are easy to make and great for on a backpack.
Size: the dolls are 2.4 inches/ 6 cm high (excluding ears).
This is an Instant Download PDF crochet pattern and not the finished dolls. You will be able to download PDF pattern as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
For materials you can use:
1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). I used Catania from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, brown, pink, dark, pink, red, peach and yellow).
2) 3.00 mm hook
3) Black and white embroidery floss
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) 6 pairs of 6mm safety eyes or other eyes as desired
6) 3 white 7mm buttons for cat eyes and pig snout
7) 2 black 5mm beads for frog’s eyes
8) Tapestry needle
9) Sewing needle and thread for attaching cat eyes
(These materials are not included).
** Please note: This is an Instant Download PDF Crochet Pattern and NOT the finished dolls. **
If you have a question, please feel free to e-mail: kandjdolls [!at] gmail.com. I'll try to get back to you within one day.
Thank you for looking.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.