These pendants are so amazing; the pics don't do them justice. They are made using several steps:
1) Antiquing Process (M20)
2) Abrading Process (shining)
3) Hand painting of background
4) Gluing small eggshells to form mosaic pattern
5) Several layers of hand painting: leaves, flowers, ect, forming depth & shadows
6) Clear epoxy coating on top to seal everything in
What a tiny work of art!
Size: 36X28mm, Center Painted Area: 26X20mm
I have more of these, so convo me if you'd like me to set up a reserve listing. Create to your hearts' content!
Click to see what others have to say about Esther Lee Jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/feedback_received.php?feedback_type=from_buyers
To see my high-end shop, click: http://www.estherleejewelry.etsy.com
For special deals & new jewelry, see my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewelry-by-Esther-Lee/83056168735?ref=ts
Please check out my store and save on S&H on purchases of two or more items! For international S&H & for wholesale pricing, please contact me for a quote