Bright green apples look good enough to eat on this apron. What a fun apron for your budding chef or artist. With an elastic neck strap that slips easily over the head and a velcro back strap, young children can put this apron on by themselves. The child needs no help from an adult putting the apron on or taking it off, fostering independence, confidence and self-esteem.
The apron is fully-lined in 100% cotton bright chartreuse, making it very sturdy and ready for years of classroom or home use. The apron body measures about 15” in width and about 18" in length. The back strap is approximately 16 ½” long. It is sized for a three year old up to about a seven year old. It can simply be tossed in the washer and dryer.
We enjoy this apron so much we make it in five other prints:
- Child's Apron in Tie-dye Print http://etsy.me/J1CzOx
- Child's Apron in Pink Posies http://etsy.me/JWqYRC
- Child's Apron in Red Cherries http://etsy.me/J1EGSz
- Child's Apron in Strawberries http://etsy.me/Vs90hA
- Child's Apron in Fruit and Veggies http://etsy.me/UCKY13
To complete the young chef's outfit, we also offer (sold separately) a matching Child's Oven Mitt in Green Apples http://etsy.me/KDz0kT (the 5th photo) and a Child's Chef Hat in Green http://etsy.me/JcsJc7 or Yellow http://etsy.me/JcsL3I.
You can contact us if you would like this apron in a larger child's size or a bib to match younger brother or sister. If you would like an apron for mom to match see our Womens Vintage Green Apples Apron http://etsy.me/wZQiRr.
* This apron pattern was adapted from Meg McElwee's “Montessori Child's Apron” which you can find on her wonderful blog: www.sewliberated.com.