Cobalt blue, green, red and yellow swirl in circles on this delightful tie-dye print apron. What a fun apron for your budding chef or artist. With an elastic neck strap that slips easily over the head and a velcro back strap, young children can put this apron on by themselves. The child needs no help from an adult putting the apron on or taking it off, fostering independence, confidence and self-esteem.
This 100% cotton apron is fully-lined in a bright chartreuse cotton, making it very sturdy and ready for years of classroom or home use. The apron body measures about 15” in width and about 18" in length. The back strap is approximately 16 ½” long. It is sized for a three year old up to about a seven year old. It can be simply tossed in the washer and dryer.
We enjoy this apron so much we make it in five other prints:
- Child's Apron in Green Apples http://etsy.me/JoZxQt
- Child's Apron in Pink Posies http://etsy.me/JWqYRC
- Child's Apron in Red Cherries http://etsy.me/J1EGSz
- Child's Apron in Strawberries http://etsy.me/Vs90hA
- Child's Apron in Fruit and Veggies http://etsy.me/UCKY13
To complete the young chef's outfit, we also offer (sold separately) a matching Child's Oven Mitt in Tie-Dye Print which you can check out with this link: http://etsy.me/IGPmDc (the 5th photo) and a Child's Chef Hat in Green http://etsy.me/JcsJc7 or Yellow http://etsy.me/JcsL3I. You can contact us if you would be interested in this apron in a larger child's size.
* This apron pattern was adapted from Meg McElwee's “Montessori Child's Apron” which you can find on her wonderful blog: www.sewliberated.com.