Please measure child's foot for accurate sizing!
They are available in sizes: 0-3 months = 3 1/2" sole
3-6 months = 4"
6-12 months = 4 1/2"
Please leave the size you want in notes to seller.
Please note due to the soft and delicate texture of the alpaca yarn, the boots made out of it are not as firm and stiff as boots made with acrylic yarn.
Facts about Alpaca yarrn:
- Alpaca is soft, supple and smooth to the touch, comparable to Cashmere
- It is very strong and durable.
- It contains no lanolin and is hypoallergenic.
- It grows in a wide range of natural colors and accepts dyes to provide the option of natural or dyed garments.
- Alpaca is much warmer than sheep's wool and doesn't have the prickly feel like wool has.
- It is a soft spongy fiber with natural crimp, making a naturally elastic yarn, perfect for knits
- It has microscopic air pockets making it light weight with a high insulation value
- It is water repellent and Fire retardant
- It has natural wicking properties (pulls moisture away from your skin) keeping you warm and dry.
- The alpaca is very gentle on the environment, making their fibre a truly green product
- Alpaca does not easily tear, pill, stain or create static. It is easily cleaned
The alpaca yarn that we use is from the animals of our Uncles alpaca farm we are very excited to have a great connection to this awesome yarn!
check out their shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/AtoZAlpacas?ref=ss_profile
As with all of our products they are made in a smoke free home.
These boots are designed to be functional enough to be used every day.
Made from an alpaca yarn, I recommend handwashing and laying flat to dry.
Can be made in other colors, let me know what color you are looking for!
They make great gifts, or a perfect splurge for your little one!