Give these 100% felted wool dryer balls a whirl in your dryer! They'll decrease the amount of time your clothes spend in the dryer. All of our dryer balls are made by hand and will vary slightly. They are BIGGER than any other store that we have seen! Our customers think so too, just check our of feedback about these dryer balls. They are BIGGER than a tennis ball, as most shops sell.
The wool used is from an organic, all natural, un-dyed, and locally grown farm in Washington State. We are at the farm quite often and love the husband and wife team there. The farm has both Wether Suffolk’s and Border Leicester’s. These breeds are originally from England.
We can scent your dryer balls to your request. Please see our available scents below. If you have a special scent request, feel free to ask and we will see what we can come up with!
Explore our other scent experiences:
* Lemon Verbena
* Tea Tree Oil
<<<<NOTE: Please make sure to let us know in the notes to seller which scent you would like. If no scent is noted we will automatically ship out unscented. >>>>
WHY FELTED WOOL DRYER BALLS:
• Eco-friendly alternative to the conventional synthetic chemical dryer sheet.
• They help pull out the moisture in your clothes to reduce the drying time.
• They soften your clothes like liquid fabric softener when they’re bouncing around your dryer
• They’re absolutely WONDERFUL for cloth diapers, no chemicals!
• Scents: Depending on how much laundry you do will determine how long the scents will last in your dryer balls. If the smell has diminished over time re-scent them by putting a few drops of your favorite essential oil on each dryer ball and let them dry about ten minutes and you’re good to go again
• These wool dryer balls are wool ALL the way through
• We use 100% wool yarn which we felt three times, and then we felt over that with organic wool roving.
• We can't guarantee the balls will eliminate static cling, though they do reduce some of it, but as long as you don't mix fibers in your load you shouldn't have any problems.
• Another static tip: Keep your natural fibers (cotton, silk, etc.) separate from your synthetic fibers (rayon, fleece, etc.) when in the dryer. The friction between the natural and synthetic is a major source of static.
• How many balls are needed? It really depends on what kind of load you are doing.
Small Delicate Load: 2 to 3 balls
Large Load (Towels & Jeans): 5 to 6 balls or more
• All of our dryer balls are color fast and WILL NOT run on any of your clothes. The reason behind this is that they are NOT dyed. They are all natural and organic.
• These dryer balls will continue to felt up a bit as you use them. They may pill a bit with use. This is not a problem, but if you decide you don't like the look, just give them a quick shave with a razor.
Please continue to visit our shop as we are continually working on creating new items just for you! We also add different stock depending on the season or holiday.
Additional discussion, inquires, or custom orders, please contact the shop owner.
Please enter our shop here to see our other great products! http://www.NaturesLoft.etsy.com
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We are happy to ship internationally, just convo us for a quote, thanks!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.