Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* A really great 1950s to 60s brown snake skin purse in a box shape.
* Metal clasp and feet on bottom.
* Leather "skin" handle.
* Immaculate inside with 4 compartments including one of them being zippered. It appears to be a vinyl or leather lining inside (not sure).
* The outside happens to be immaculate as well. The only issue being that where the leather handle meets the metal on each side there was some superficial breaking of the leather that has since been professionally repaired. When I say superficial I mean the very top thin layer of leather had broken on each side. This didn't affect the handle breaking off it was more an aesthetic issue. Anyway, it's been repaired and the purse is good to go with the breaking not being noticeable unless pointed out. I've taken this into consideration when pricing this price but it has many years of life left as long as it's taken care of.
* The purse measures 8 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 3".
* The handle length is 14 1/2"
* Marked Escort inside.
Want more bags and purses: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage?section_id=6628519
Meet shop owner Kim: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySisterVintage/about/