This listing is for one 2" X 2" high-quality rubber stamp, featuring a beautiful North American native wood handle in maple. All letters/words are calligraphed by me and enclosed in a hand-drawn wreath border. I will send you a proof for your approval prior to processing. Once approved, your stamp will be laser-engraved to ensure a precise image each time you stamp!
Custom calligraphy stamps provide a lovely way to add a personalized touch to a variety of special projects: wedding invitations and details, personal stationery, gift tags, thank yous, packaging, scrapbooks, and more!
Stamps can be used for:
* Your and your significant other's names or initials (see 3rd photo) -- great for wedding invitation details and stationery! *Note: depending upon the amount of information you would like lettered, it may incur an additional fee
* Wedding date (great for Save the Dates and/or invitations!)
* Save the Date, R.S.V.P., thank you, merci, etc.
* Your name or initials (monogram)
* Your shop/brand name (3 word maximum)
* A specific word or saying that is important to you (3 word maximum)
* A gift for a loved one, featuring his/her name, a special saying, a club or organization name, etc.
* Different sized stamp: If you prefer a larger or smaller sized stamp, I would be happy to accommodate you for a greater/reduced fee. Just CONVO me and we can discuss!
** I HAVE OTHER STAMPS AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LetterBeOnEtsy?section_id=11055942 **
In the MESSAGE TO SELLER, please include the name/words/initials that you would like included on the stamp, along with any additional options (as noted above. Please type your letters/words exactly as you wish me to letter them. Note that pairs of initials and names can be joined with either an ampersand (&), a heart (♥), or the word "and"
TURNAROUND TIME & SHIPPING:
Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for the processing and shipping of your stamp.
Item will ship in a padded envelope via USPS first-class mail unless you specify otherwise in advance.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for supporting the handwritten word!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.