A shimmery sea-foam green satin elastic headband is the base for a matching side-swept wave of feathers. Adorned with an airy slate gray fabric flower which has been studded with a triangular arrangement of two-toned quartz stones surrounding an antique button (the one shown is a trio of bonded rhinestones) giving a touch of geometry to the organic flow of the piece. Dripping down from the arrangement are three strands of cascading silvery glass beads adding a hint of glamor and glitz.
Brides-to-be: Looking for it in white? See my listing for Ariel, a white bridal version of this piece:
- This item is made-to-order so please allow up to approximately one to three weeks for completion (not including ground domestic or international shipping.)
- Because I use antique buttons and embellishments in my designs, no two are exactly alike. I am a color pro so I always carefully coordinate my buttons to the pieces they go on. However if you would like to see available button options when you order a piece, I will be happy to send you images and you will be able to select the one you like best. Please include this request in the notes when you make your purchase, otherwise I will automatically select the best button at my own discretion.
- Rhode Island residents will be charged sales tax.
- Be sure to also check out my other listings for equally original every day hair fascinator and accessory designs!
- Like what you see but need a different color scheme? Want this design for a wedding party and need more than one? Custom pieces and quantities are available for special order - message me with details of what you’re looking for and I can work with you to design something special exclusively for you!
- Please review my shop policies for more information!
All Halcyon Heroine fascinators and accessories are exclusive original designs.
Photography with models by Melissa Stimpson (http://melissastimpson.com)
Jewelry on models by Demoiselle Designs (http://www.etsy.com/shop/DemoiselleDesigns - also hand-made and fully customizable!)
For more information, please visit my website www.halcyonheroine.com
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.