Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This is the last bag of its kind! Marked down from $98!
This is a limited edition purse made from a found vintage Japanese kimono.
• Thick brown cowhide leather front and straps
• Strong stainless steel front snap and leather reinforcements for extra durability
• Adjustable brown leather straps with buckle that can adjust from 31" to 44"
• Stainless steel rivets on straps and sides of bag for extra reinforcement
• Thick natural canvas lining
• One of a kind and made from a found Japanese kimono
• Measures 8" in height and 13" across at its widest point
As with all vintage textiles, age spots, pin marks, creases and many other imperfections can sometimes be found. I strive to work around these limitations but it is my belief that the one of a kind nature of these fabrics far outweigh these discrepancies.
Please note that the placement of the pattern will vary from the photos as I cut from different parts of the kimono.
Grace Design was started over ten years ago after I had just returned from India with a backpack full of sari silk and was looking for a unique way to share my experiences from abroad. To this day I still lovingly gather textiles from around the world to use in my designs. NOMAD is a collection of accessories made from found, limited edition textiles that have been sourced through my travels. These fabrics are storytellers, they speak of their history and traditions of craft, of adventures abroad, foreign marketplaces, culture and creativity.
Shop policies, click here:
To view more small bags, click here:
Please join me on facebook for more info, new product launch's and giveaways:
Receive 10% off of your first order when you join my mailing list! Just send me a quick note with your email address and I will give you a coupon code to apply to your first order.