Sorry, this item sold. Have SassySisterVintage make something just for you, or try these other items:
* An early 70s outfit consisting of a blouse and a-line skirt.
* The fabric feels like cotton but is probably a cotton/poly.
* The semi sheer blouse features long sleeves that button at cuffs and an over sized collar. It buttons down the front.
* The skirt zips up the back with a nylon zipper and is a-line in cut. It's a bit semi sheer also.
* The outfit appears that it was hardly worn (if ever). Excellent condition.
* Tag/label: Sears and Roebuck
Would best fit a size medium to large (sizes 8-10 and up) just depending on what type of fit you'e like: looser or more fitted. Please pay attention to measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 15" (38.1cm)
Chest/bust: 40" (101.6cm)
Waist: 36" (91.44cm)
Length: 26" (66.04cm)
Waist: 30" (76.2cm)
Hips: 44" (Free) (111.76cm)
Length: 21 1/2"