Fleur Bluebell Eco Candles' Profile
It was through my little son that I came to learn about Soy candles. He was very sick as a baby at only 3 months old he spent over nine weeks in hospital. Thankfully we were told that he would grow out of his weak chest has he got older. So upon arriving home I did everything I could, no teddy bears in his room. Not a speck of dust, air purifiers for his bedroom, no carpets. In efforts to ensure a better environment, for my son to live in. So you can imagine my shock and disgust, when I happened upon an article about the dangers of paraffin wax. The black smoke from these candles have over 11 Carngenic and toxins. Two proven by the American Lung association to be cancer causing. Lighting paraffin candles can lower your air quality to that of a city like Los Angles. With all that I was doing during the day, in the evening I was lighting my candles to relax and unwind. No one had told me about the dangers no doctor no one – it was my li...
- Born on September 27
- Joined October 28, 2009