My name is Jessica and I'm a Maryland transplant living in a small town in Southern USA
Growing up I always loved to create. It didn't matter if I was scrapbooking, taking pictures, or making a hand turkey on a paper plate, I LOVED it. To pay homage to my creative childhood roots, I named my store The Paisley Lane because that is the first street I ever lived on. Oddly fitting, isn't it?
A few quick facts about me:
* I could take a bath in mint chocolate chip icecream
* I'm 26 with the knees of a 50 year old from 18 years of soccer, and countless other sports
* The beach is my happy place
* Sam Adams Octoberfest smells like football and Thanksgiving to me
* Our English Bulldog Stella very well may be my best friend
* I am by far the worst housekeeper that I know...
- Born on January 16
- Joined February 16, 2010