ArtisanHandcrafted's Shop Policies
Hello and Welcome to Artisan Handcrafted Jewelry!
Please read my shop policies before you buy. Everything you need to know for simple transactions will be found here. Otherwise, please convo me and I will promptly answer.
I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I have enjoyed designing them for you.
Thanks for stopping by!
* PayPal and Credit cards are accepted. All Payment is due at the time that you order. If you are ordering a large quantity, I will happily take payments., at no extra charge. The items will be shipped only after the last payment is received. message me for the details.
* When paying through PayPal, our items will be sent to your PayPal address unless you:
a) put other instructions for me in the "Message to Seller" box when you
b) send a convo with additional info.
*****THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO USA CUSTOMERS ONLY*****
* Once I receive payment, your items will be packaged and
mailed out First Class using USPS, with tracking. I hand
carry and deliver all orders to the Post Office directly.
* I will provide shipping insurance for orders to the USA over $75.00 .
I have no more control over what the Post Office does than
you do, right? That said, I highly recommend that you insure
your under $75.00 purchase, as my responsibility for your
order ends when I drop it through the mail slot at the Post
* You may purchase insurance for items under $75.00 in my shop
Please message me.
* Domestic delivery can, (rare, but true), take up to 21 days.
Most often, you will have your order within 5 BUSINESS days.
I try really hard to take Saturday and Sunday off...my brain
just needs the respite...so my BUSINESS days for shipping
are Monday through Friday. Orders received after 1:00p.m. on
Friday, along with orders received on the weekend, will go out
on the following Monday, unless it is a Made to Order item.
If you have a real jewelry emergency, (no laughing! it happens!), convo me. :)
*****INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFO*****
* I do ship internationally.
* I highly recommend that you message, (convo here on Etsy), me to get an accurate quote for insuring your package before you purchase. You may elect not to do this, of course.
* I will NOT be held responsible for any package that is lost by any postal service anywhere in the world..... I have enough trouble finding my own car keys in my own home....
* Please do not order from this shop if you do not agree with the shipping policies.
* When you place your order in this shop, you are saying that you do agree with the shipping policies of this shop.
* If you elect to order without insurance, you are agreeing that you understand that I am NOT responsible for loss or damage. I, in turn, will agree not to hold you responsible for my order that is 8 weeks overdue from New Jersey....Thanks for understanding. :)
* Most international packages arrive at their destination within 8-15 days. I have known international shipping to take up to 60 days, due to delays in customs.
*Buyer assumes ALL responsibility for paying ALL Customs fees/taxes/duties charged by Their country for the items that They ordered.
* If you disagree with the shipping policies of this shop, please DO NOT PURCHASE from this shop. Thanks so very much for understanding!
Refunds and Exchanges
MOTTO: We Can Work It Out!!!
* Customer satisfaction is everything. Just try to run a
successful business without it! :)
* You have my word that I will work hard to keep you happy.
If for ANY REASON you are not, just convo me within 3 days of
receiving your items. You then have a 7 day window to post
* You must return the unaltered items in the original
packaging, with tracking and insured. This is important.
I can't refund if I don't get the product back in the same condition that
it left the studio.
* After I have received the returns, your PAYPAL account will
be refunded the full price of the items. You,the buyer,
will pay all RETURN shipping costs.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* A word about customs forms: I will not falsify information.
Please do not even ask. Thank you.
* Custom orders are not refundable.
Last Updated October 17, 2013