BabyTherapy's Shop Policies
Thank you for your interest in BabyTherapy, a cloth doll shop featuring holdable, huggable (and thus, therapeutic) baby dolls in sizes 4" all the way up to 25". And also featured is the Heartwood Storybook Doll line running from 9" to 18" for an older appearing child. All of my dolls are painted by hand by me. It is my deepest joy to think of myself as the Norman Rockwell of Rag Dolls and to endlessly paint the human face in it's most adorable form. Being a doll lover myself, I know the magic that comes of simply holding a doll in your hands. Or putting a sweater and socks on your doll because a cold wind just blew in. Or keeping the box open just a crack when you bring your new doll home from the store in case she's not getting enough air. Believe me, I know! Bits of my heart are sewn into every one!
Payments are generally made via Pay Pal. If you would prefer to use a money order then simply contact me and I will send you my mailing address.
Custom work is only paid for when the item is completed, posted on babytherapy and the customer LIKES it. No money is collected up front for custom orders and no obligation to pay is implied.
I use the post office to ship items sold on babytherapy. They are shipped priority with delivery confirmation. I will contact you with a tracking number once the item is in the mail. However, there is no tracking number available on international packages. Most international shipments take an average of 10 days to arrive.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you receive your item and are unhappy with the quality you may return it for a full refund.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Regarding custom orders:
l. No money in advance.
2. Do NOT buy the doll once you see it listed and decide it is not what you expected.
The doll will be adopted out to someone else.
3. Please allow three weeks for completion of a custom doll.
4. The sizes and prices are as follows:
Baby Dolls: 4"-$24, 5"-$50, 6"-$50, 7"-$50, 9"-$60, 10"- $60, 11"-$70, 13"-$80,
14"-$90, 15"-$100, 16"-$110, 18"-$120, 20"-$130 and 25"-$150.
Heartwood Storybook Dolls: 9"-$39, 12"-$45, 16"-$65 and 18"-$75.
5. Portrait dolls require a photo (infant photo for baby dolls and older child for Heartwood dolls) taken directly straight on. Even a slight turn of the head can cause distortion. It is important that you LIKE the expression in the photo as this is very much what the doll will look like.
6. Any doll you see, both in the shop and sold section, can be 'tweeked' by changing the hair color, eye color, size or gender or simply reproduced as is. Contact me with any questions.
Last Updated April 19, 2012