A Wedding & Event Paperie
Each order at DawnCorrespondence is created by me and all assembly work and communication is directly through me. I take pride in the products and services I offer, and want to make the paper design process a smooth and stress-free one for brides, grooms, and their families.
Any design you see in my shop is completely customizable, and I'm happy to create a design especially for you if you don't find what you have in mind.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
1. Once you've decided you'd like to place an order through DawnCorrespondence, a $100 deposit is required prior to working on your proofs for you. You are welcome to pay the full 100% up front, but it is not required.
2. Once the deposit has been paid, you will receive an information form via email that will ask you a few questions about your event, wording, etc. If you have your ideas and wording all ready, you are welcome to send me that and bypass this step!
3. You will receive an electronic proof from me of all the items you ordered within 3 business days. At this time, I ask that you carefully review all proofs for design, grammar, spelling, and wording. I don't always know if someone's name or a venue is spelled incorrectly, so this is a really important step!
4. Once you've had a chance to review the proofs, you can then let me know of any changes you'd like made, or if they are perfect (yay!) you can sign off on them with your electronic approval. The proof process will go on until you are 100% satisfied with the proof. I encourage you to request a hard copy proof after you've approved your electronic proofs, if time allows, so you may review your custom order in person prior to my printing the completed, final order.
5. Once you have electronically signed off on all your proofs (electronic and/or hard copy), the remaining balance will be due and I will begin printing and assembling your order for you. Depending on the season and turnaround times, this could take up to 6 weeks, so if you are in a time crunch, please let me know BEFORE you place your order.
6. Once your order is ready, I will send you an email notification with your tracking number. Between the proof approval process and the shipment, there is no specific communication from me unless I have a question. This doesn't mean I've forgotten about you, it just means I'm busy making sure your items are meticulously and perfectly created for you!