EricaBapst's Shop Policies
Online Store Notes
• All items are made by hand and use the best techniques and materials. All earring findings are sterling silver or gold filled unless otherwise requested. All strung items are on the highest quality 49-strand Accuflex to ensure strength, fleibility, kink resistance, and are finished with strong sterling silver or gold filled seamless tube crimps.
• All items are made to order. Please allow any slight variation, that is the character of handmade items. This includes color; though I take great care in making sure the photos are representing each item accurately, however your monitor may be adjusted differently from mine creating a slight color shift.
• I am doing my best to outright offer as many color options of every design, but if you would like a different color or color combo etc. just open a convo with me and we’ll see what can be done. I’m always open custom orders! Most designs can be offered in an array of colors, metal (sterling of 14k gold filled) All you have to do is ask!
• Because items are made to order, please let me know what length you desire. If you need the item lengthened from what if depicted, depending on the materials, I may need to adjust the price. Though many items I will lengthen free of charge, and all shortening is free of charge. If you decide you need the length changed after you receive the piece, I can still adjust your jewelry at your own shipping expense.
• Paypal, credit card through paypal.
• All New York State residents are subject to their local county sales tax.
• Most items are made to order and will ship within 7 days of payment. Please allow an extra week for any orders with an item quantity of 5 or more.
• Domestic orders ship USPS priority with tracking. I am no longer shipping internationally.
• Free gift wrapping and/or shipping to the recipient is available on request.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Exchange or “store credit” is accepted for unused jewelry within 7 days of receipt, at your own shipping expense. After I receive the item you may choose another item anytime within 3 months and I will apply your credit to that item. When choosing new item you will be subject to new shipping costs. After 3 months of the return, if you do not choose another piece, your credit will be lost.
Additional Policies and FAQs
I stand behind all of my work. I will repair any faulty items free of charge within 1 month of purchase. I, however, will not be responsible for any accidental damage (such as breakage due to dropping) or damage as result of unreasonable wear and tear.
Last Updated April 5, 2012