Fluttering Wings Butterfly Jewelry
FlutteringWings' Shop Policies
Thank you so much for your support! I so enjoy creating these pieces of jewelry art and I'm grateful to be able to make jewelry you might like. I hope that my jewelry will add to your natural beauty, and make you feel the awe and wonder that I do every time you look at them. Butterflies are amazing creatures and it is my pleasure to preserve them as little jewels for you. All my butterfly wings come from farmed butterflies that have naturally expired and NEVER wild collected.
* Funding from my sales will support future butterfly preservation and conservation projects and future public opening of Fluttering Wings and Heavenly Things. www.flutteringwingsbutterflyfarm.com
• Don't hesitate to contact me. I check my Etsy and email several times each day, and will reply to you as quickly as I can.
• I love my pieces and wear them every day. I hope you will love them just as much, so I will co-operate and bend around backwards for you to be happy. Good and clear communication, that's the way we roll.
* Since no two pieces are ever going to be alike you will see in the pictures the exact piece of jewelry you will get. Make sure you contact me to discuss the length of the matching silk necklace I make them after the sale so the faster I know how long to make the necklace the quicker you will get it.
• All jewelry comes gift wrapped and can be sent directly to their recipient. Inform me in the 'note to seller' box during check out or convo me.
• All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. All my pieces are hand sculpted and I work them to a smooth finish (like a tumbled stone) Some little flaws are natural and expected. They are finished off with a jewelry grade resin which is crystal clear and I work very hard to have no bubbles but every so often as with any hand made item a bubble or two gets by.
Great Big Hugs,
• FlutteringWings accepts payments via paypal, credit cards, personal checks and Etsy gift cards.
• If you payed with eCheck on paypal or personal check, your jewelry will ship once the payment is cleared.
• If you have bought an item of mine and you haven't payed or contacted me within 48 hours, I have to cancel the purchase.
• You are welcome to ask me to reserve a listing for you if there is a couple of days until you can pay. Reserved listings will expire after 5 days, unless we have another agreement.
All my jewelry comes gift wrapped in a cleared topped gift box, with a string tie gift bag. The jewelry can be sent directly to their recipient, add the address in the 'note to seller' box at checkout.
• I always ship Priority mail. I estimate approx. 5-20 business days delivery time on international orders. U. S. delivery on average has been 2 business days. I ship USPO with delivery confirmation.
• Your item is shipped within 2 business days after payment clears.
Unless stated otherwise in the listing.
• Your item will be shipped to your Etsy address. Remember to contact me if your Etsy address is different from the shipping address.
• Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred. I am not responsible for possible duty and import taxes.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Damages or losses: I do my very best to make sure that your item arrives safe and sound in your hands. It is safely placed in a cotton filled jewelry box, and shipped in a bubble envelope. If you receive a broken item, please contact me right away. Send a photo within 3 days of the broken jewelry and/or gift box and envelope. I will send you a new item or give a refund. In some cases I will ask for the item sent back, to use the other parts of the jewelry. In that case the jewelry should be sent back to me, and I will refund the shipping cost.
• If the love weren't mutual and you are unsatisfied, I will refund unworn items in it's original packaging. There is a 10% restocking fee. Send your unworn item back home within 3 days. Refunds will be processed within 3 days upon receipt of the returned order. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
• If you have made a custom order I sadly cannot refund it. The item is not a part of my original stock and will not sell again.
Additional Policies and FAQs
As this is a hand sculpted product. No two pieces will be exactly alike. Small bubbles maybe present in the resin. Please look at pictures closely as you will get the exact piece as in the picture unless otherwise stated.
• Keep your jewelry away from fire, alcohol, hair sprays, perfume, nail files or other sharp objects including teething babies. Though the finish is completely sealed and water proof don't push it. The finish is scratch resistant and holds up to normal handling. The finish will scratch if it comes in contact with a nail file or sand paper.
If for some reason you have an accident don't worry contact me and I can refinish it for you at no charge if you just pay postage.
The polymer clay will get dull if it is not worn as it likes to be oiled. Any furniture oil will bring it back to life. If you have a essential oil that you love you can rub it on to the back side of the piece to not only oil it but it will hold the fragrance. Since I can't be sure that your essential oil does not have alcohol though I would say keep it off the resin face surface though.
Treat the surface like you would a very fine piece of furniture. Any furniture grade oil is fine if you think you need to polish the piece using a soft cloth.
• For wholesale and anything else, please contact me:firstname.lastname@example.org
13 Old Route 44, Pomfret Center, CT, 06259
email: plee1825 @ yahoo.com (lose the spaces)
Last Updated October 20, 2012