Printable Custom Invitations, Holiday Cards & More!
LittleAndTheGirl's Shop Policies
Thanks for choosing Little & the Girl. Take a look around, I'lI bet you'll like what you see!
Little & the Girl accept payment through Paypal and Direct Checkout.
It is not necessary to have a Paypal account, you can pay VIA Paypal using a credit or debit card.
Digital files = No shipping!!
Refunds and Exchanges
Because all of our products are made to order, we do not accept returns. Cancelled orders will be given a store credit. Please note that all computer monitors are different so colors may vary.
Additional Policies and FAQs
For a quick visual guide, visit my blog post before choosing your pictures to create a perfect card: www.wp.me/p1yK1W-4Y
First we need a clear, well-lit, high-resolution photo (a minimum resolution of 1100 x 800 pixels is strongly recommended). Bigger is always better. There cannot be anything obstructing the sweet little face we will be using to create your card. Want to know how to take a dazzling photo? Just follow these simple steps:
1. Put on a shirt with a simple neckline, no turtlenecks, scarves or collared shirts.
2. Move to a well-lit room.
3. Stand 4-6 feet away, at eye level, from your beloved.
4. Say “CHEESE!”
5. Snap several pictures.
6. If you’re taking a profile shot for a silhouette, follow steps 1-3. Only this time have your darling turn to the side.
7. Your dearest should have a natural expression, mouth closed, chin-up, eyes looking straight ahead. An open mouth makes for a not so cute silhouette. Also, an opened mouth cannot be closed during the silhouette process. So zip it!
8. Long hair (past the shoulders) should be pulled back, exposing the neck. Ponytails, pigtails, braids or bun all look good. Be sure to include their head and shoulders.
9. Snap several pictures. If you’re unsure which one to use, send several and we’ll choose together! If you’re ordering a multiple subject card, take individual pictures of each person, be sure their full names are included with each photo clearly labeled.
We can only use a photo you own the copyright to or have permission to use. By submitting any photo to us you indemnify Little & the Girl against any claim regarding the unauthorized use of another person's image.
Little & the Girl maintain copyright of all our designs. The digital file we provide is only for personal use and not to be used in any other application.
Last Updated December 7, 2013