Original Crochet Animal Toys And Animal Patterns
LoopySheep's Shop Policies
Thank you for visiting my shop! Here you will find unique crocheted softies - toys intended for children, as well as some silly ornamental Knickknacks, all handmade by me and following my own spontaneous original design.
I love staring at a cotton yarn ball and suddenly getting an image of what is going to become of it... and then, it's an endless source of pleasure for me to see a newly-crocheted creature in the hands of a happy toddler.
Soft, Squishy, Happy Color For All - that's my moto!
Please pay at the time of purchase! once you payed, I can go ahead and wrap your purchase up for you and ship it.
* Payment Methods:
I only accept payment through Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, do open one - it's a simple process and will make your life easier!
Here is where you can open a Paypal account - www.paypal.com
Please note that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are your responsibility.
* Where - Shipment will be done to your provided Etsy address, unless you request otherwise.
* When - I will mail your item via registered mail within a couple of days from your processed payment. I will also inform you once i mailed it.
* How Long - Delivery period depends on the destination; Please allow 14 to 28 business days for arrival.
If you need an Express delivery, let me know! It is a little more expensive, but you will get your purchase within a few days.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Exchange - If you received your purchase but would like to exchange it, i would be happy to comply. However, please remember that the returned item must be in perfect condition, and that postage costs for the exchange - to and from LoopySheep - will be your own responsibility.
* If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact me and I will do my best to make it right for you.
You can contact me at LoopySheep [!at] gmail.com, or in my facebook page - @LoopySheep ( http://www.facebook.com/pages/LoopySheep/154904567941865 ).
Thank you for stopping by!
Last Updated November 26, 2012