LoveMyVintageBazaar's Shop Policies
Welcome to the Love My Vintage Bazaar!
We are based in Stuttgart, Germany, all of our items are hand selected for their unusual, beautiful and unique designs. I have a passion for where vintage, antiques and interior design meet and it is this passion I hope to share with you here.
NEW ITEMS LISTED DAILY!
Your purchase is your agreement to our terms and conditions so please read on!
1. Our preferred payment option is Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, don't worry! You can pay with a credit card via Paypal without a Paypal account. Simply follow the instructions on the left hand side of the Paypal screen during payment. We will receive your payment in our Paypal account once the process is completed.
2. For countries with the Euro we are happy to arrange payment by direct transfer. Please convo us to arrange this. Your purchase will be posted as soon as possible once payment has cleared. If payment is not received within 7 days after purchase, the sale will be cancelled and the items relisted. Payment by bank transfer from countries without the Euro are NOT accepted.
1. We are happy to ship Worldwide. Delivery times and rates will vary according to your destination.
2. Shipping charges are based on parcel size and weight. All international parcels up to 2kg are shipped priority airmail via Deutsche Post. Parcels or combined shipments weighing over 2kg will be shipped via DHL.
3. Insurance and tracking are not included in our shipping prices...they are on us!
4. We will refund any differences in posting costs of €3 or more.
5. Within Germany, small items are posted via Deutsche Post and larger parcels are dispatched via Hermes. All items shipped within Germany are sent with tracking and insurance up to €500.
6. Estimated delivery times:
According to Deutsche Post (up to 2kg):
Inside Germany: 2-3 days
Inside Europe/UK: 2-4 days
USA & Canada: 3-7 days
Australia & New Zealand: 4-7 days
Rest of World: 7 days
*Please note: Delivery times are estimates only.
According to DHL (over 2kg):
Inside Germany: 3 Business days
Inside Europe/UK: 3-5 Business days
USA & Canada: 10-12 days
Australia & New Zealand: 11 days
Rest of World: 10-14 days
*Please note: Delivery times are estimates only.
7. Unfortunately we are unable to accept responsibility for customs, duty or import fees or postal transit times.
8. Our items are doubled wrapped in bubble wrap and packing paper and surrounded by air pocket packaging to ensure safe transit to their new home. We can not be held responsible for the mishandling of items by postal services.
9. In the case of an item shipped via DHL arriving damaged, DHL requires the recipient of the damaged items to lodge the insurance claim via their local postal service. We recommend opening the parcel to check its contents are not broken before accepting the parcel.
10. We are happy to arrange express delivery for your purchase. Please contact us directly for further information and prices.
11. Items will be shipped to your Etsy account address that appears on your purchase invoice. No responsibility can be taken for incorrect addresses so please double check!
12. Antiques are green and so are we! Where possible we try to recycle and reuse packaging. Should you prefer a new box, please let us know. Our postage prices are inclusive of wrapping and protective materials used to securely ship your purchase.
13. Additional charges may apply to delivery to P.O. Boxes.
14. We will keep you informed as your purchase, payment and shipment progresses.
Refunds and Exchanges
1. All items in the Love My Vintage Bazaar are vintage items and must therefore be expected to have normal wear and tear for their age. We describe and photograph all items to the best of our abillities.
2. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us. Returns are accepted but return postage is at the customer's expense.
3. Our items are wrapped and packed to ensure safe transit to their new home. We can not be held responsible for the mishandling of items by postal services.
4. In the case of an item shipped via DHL arriving damaged, DHL requires the recipient of the damaged items to lodge the insurance claim via their local postal service. We recommend opening the parcel to check its contents are not broken before accepting the parcel.
5. In the case of unclaimed items, we will first contact you to arrange the reshipping of your purchase. Reshipping is at the buyer's expense. Should we receive no further instructions to reship the item, it will be relisted in our shop.
Additional Policies and FAQs
1. Our prices are in Euros. Prices may vary according to current exchange rates.
2. Languages spoken by Love My Vintage Bazaar are English and German.
3. Should you have any questions, please ask...we are here to help! Contact us via Etsy or at gemma [!at] love-my-vintage.com
4. All images remain the property of Love My Vintage.
gemma [!at] love-my-vintage.com
Last Updated December 1, 2012