Close

Pokeypotamus' Shop Announcement

Not accepting custom requests at this time. Thank you for understanding!
***As always, 90% of the proceeds go directly to Ollie's surgery costs, the remaining 10% is donated to rescues all over the country***
You can read Ollie's story and see more photos here: facebook.com/Pokeypotamus

This shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards.

Pokeypotamus' Sold Items