PostRetro: vintage wares for the modern life
PostRetro's Shop Policies
Welcome to Post Retro: vintage wares for the modern life
We collect unique retro style vintage clothing and accessories for men and women. We believe in pieces that straddle the edge of "the box" and bring a retro flare to your modern look.
• Payment must be received within 5 days of purchase unless previously arranged. After 5 days, seller reserves the right to relist the item. We accept Paypal and Credit Card payments.
•Prompt payment = prompt shipping
• Most of our items are shipped within two business days of payment via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. (Shipping time: 2-3 business days).
• Our international orders under 4lbs are shipped First Class International. (Shipping time: varies by destination). Packages over 4lbs are shipped via Priority Mail International with Delivery Confirmation. (Shipping time: 6-10 business days).
• Please contact us for a quote if you need additional shipping services such as insurance, etc. These services are available upon request; however, they are not included in the original shipping quote.
• Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, taxes, and fees.
• Seller is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping or lost packages if the buyer does not opt for insurance.
• We will gladly combine postage.
• If paying via Paypal, please verify that your address is updated and correct. The Paraders will ship item to the address listed on your Etsy account, included in the receipt. PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR ADDRESS TO ENSURE IT IS SENT TO THE CORRECT LOCATION!
Refunds and Exchanges
COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
• Refunds are acceptable for any and all purchases within 5 days of receiving. (Excluding original shipping cost.) However, if goods are damaged or more worn upon seller receiving, the item is no longer available for refund.
• Buyer must pay return shipping and notify us so we can make sure to be on the lookout for a return package. The package must be postmarked within 5 days of buyer receiving date.
• Our measurements are taken with the garment laying flat then multiplying the number by two to arrive at the given measurement.
Last Updated November 20, 2011