Jewelry & Headpieces for Weddings, Parties & Events
YJCouture's Shop Policies
Payment is made via Paypal or Direct Checkout in USD.
PAYPAL payment clears immediately - which allows for a quicker order processing time. It accepts major credit/debit cards without you having a paypal account. See https://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
DIRECT CHECKOUT payment clears only 1-2 business days later. It accepts major credit/debit cards and Etsy Gift Card.
I will process your order within 12 hours only AFTER payment is cleared. You will receive an etsy note on your shipping information prior to shipping. Please keep that note for our future correspondence.
*** HOLIDAY peak period ***
Expect longer shipping transit time with regular shipping. Australians ordering ready items after Dec 13 and International after Nov 29 will most likely reach after Christmas. Overseas made-to-order items with 1 or more weeks production time have now passed the deadline. When reading the shipping estimates below, please bear in mind this possible delay of about 1 more week if you are in Australia and 1-2 more weeks if you are overseas.
After your order is completed, I will mark your invoice as 'shipped'.
Shipping is from AUSTRALIA, 3 - 5 times a week.
Estimated time of arrival = ship-out date (depends on item production time) + shipping time (estimates only - see below)
I can only ESTIMATE (not guarantee) shipping time based on past customer surveys and current postal guide. Once shipped, shipping transit time is beyond my control. It will vary depending on custom checks, postal peak period, holidays, weather conditions, labor strikes, etc.
Here is a general shipping transit time via the cheapest Regular Mail or Airmail:
AUSTRALIA -> 2 - 6 business days (if you live in or near major cities)
USA -> 1.5 - 3 weeks
CANADA -> 2 - 5 weeks
EVERYWHERE ELSE -> 1.5 - 2 weeks (Asia Pacific), 2 - 5 weeks (others)
REGISTERED, TRACKING, INSURANCE
- Orders above $75 ship via Registered or Tracked Mail.
- Orders up to $100 ship via Regular Airmail. Tracking is available upon request and costs between $19 to 25, depending on your total order value, quantity and weight. If you already paid more upon purchase, excess fee will be refunded.
- Orders above $100 mostly ship ship via Tracked, Insured or/and Registered Airmail.
- Orders above $85 mostly ship via Tracked or Registered Airmail.
For all other countries, please note that
- Shipping is only via Registered or Tracked Airmail, regardless your order value.
- Registered Airmail is available for all countries with a signature on delivery. Tracked Airmail is available to several countries only.
- Shipping cost varies according to countries, which could be anywhere between $17 to $28 for either type. Please ask for a quote to know how much it will cost to your country. Either way, I will refund excess shipping cost if any.
Express shipping is a quick and reliable shipping option. It comes with full tracking and a signature (anyone's) on delivery.
INTERNATIONAL -> 3 - 5 business days at $51 - $68 (eg. to USA is $52)
AUSTRALIA -> 1 - 2 business days (if you live in or near major cities) at $12 - $16
OTHER SHIPPING MATTERS
* Shipping cost often includes postage, packaging, gift box and/or a small insurance fee. I will refund any excess above $1.
* If you need to upgrade shipping to Express, add Insurance or/and Tracking, please contact me so I can arrange and send the extra bill.
* Overseas buyers, please note that I mark your order as 'merchandise' (not 'gift') on your custom forms. Shipping fees do not include any custom tax or fees if required by your own country, nor consider any import item restrictions, in which you are fully responsible for.
* I keep all postal receipts and tracking records as proofs of delivery in case of disputes.
Refunds and Exchanges
I truly want you to be HAPPY with your purchase(s).
Generally, returns or exchanges of purchases on handmade items are NOT allowed due to their custom nature and personal hygiene regulations. I need to deal with each situation on case-by-case basis.
If upon receiving your order, you are less happy with what you have purchased, please contact me immediately to discuss the best and fairest solution. I will do whatever I can to reach a win-win situation for both parties.
In some allowed return or exchange cases, please CONTACT ME FIRST before returning item WITHIN 7 DAYS of receipt. Upon safe arrival of items in a reasonably good condition, I will refund the item price (shipping is non-refundable). Re-listing and re-stocking fee of $5 - $25 may be payable depending on the value, size and item type.
Additional Policies and FAQs
1) Ready to ship -> ships out in 1 - 3 business days
2) Made to order -> production time varies (see each listing)
* Ready to ship items may be shipped in 1 business day if you ask and order early (i.e. by noon in Perth, Australia). Payment is best done via Paypal which clears immediately to avoid further delay. No rush fee!
* Made to order items with longer production time may be rushed on a case-to-case basis. Rush fee is minimum $15 or 20% of total item price, whichever is higher. Please discuss first and will make a special listing for you.
Wedding is a time-sensitive affair. I strive to process and ship your orders promptly, especially for ready to ship items. Should you want to cancel your order, please contact me before your order is processed (i.e. within 12 hours of cleared payment, before I email your shipping info). If your order has been processed, please understand there may be an admin fee depending on how much time has been taken or/and materials prepared for your order.
I often incorporate swarovski elements (crystals/pearl beads) in my jewelry designs which are obtained as certified authentic swarovski loose jewelry components from trusted licensed suppliers. These are not to be equated with Swarovski Company's own finished designs/products which bear swan logo as their trademark.
All my accessories are made of skin-safe materials as stated in each listing, suitable for normal skin. If you are sensitive or allergic to certain materials, it is your responsibility and choice to discuss and request for an alternative material which may suit you better.
Prices are subject to change any time at my own discretion.
I offer discounts on selected items from time to time on several online sites. Get the latest updates and offers at http://yjdesign.com.au/news
Items not already discounted may be available for a quantity discount (i.e. for 3 or more similar items). Please contact me before you order.
Please check each listing description for an accurate measurement of item's size and dimension. The mannequin used for display is about 10% smaller than regular adult human heads/neck/waist.
I only offer to individual buyers only. Wholesales, trades, exchanges or consignment are not available.
Shopping is available online only - i.e. no studio visits or pick-ups.
READ ALL BUT DO NOT AGREE...
By purchasing in my shop, I assume you would have already read, understood and committed yourself to all terms stated in this page.
Should you feel uncomfortable with any of these terms stated here, please ask or inform me immediately before shipping. I will be happy to clarify, discuss or cancel your order if need be.
Contact me: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?to_username=yjcouture
My shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/YJCouture
More info about my shop and creation: http://www.etsy.com/shop/YJCouture/about
My physical location & time zone: Perth, Western Australia, AWST (i.e. UTC/GMT +8 hours)
Last Updated November 24, 2013