alipink's Shop Policies
All items are made by me, at home. The vintage fabrics and yarns have been sourced from secret locations in regional Australia then carefully cleaned and stored at my place. I have a smoke-free and ultra-low chemical home environment but do own a cat so am not completely allergen-free.
Care is taken with the construction and packaging of alipink items. If you have any issues with your purchase, or with any other aspect of the transaction, then do not hesitate to contact me.
• alipink prefers PayPal payment. Australian buyers can contact me for direct deposit details.
• I combine postage on multiple purchases. It is difficult to estimate combined postage costs so I will refund the difference via PayPal once the items have been posted.
• If you purchase something and change your mind before paying please let me know and I will cancel the transaction.
• Please note that I am based in AUSTRALIA. Shipping times to North America, the United Kingdom and Europe can be anywhere from 5 - 14 working days. I endeavour to post items as soon as possible after payment is received and cleared. I will contact you to advise that the item has been sent.
• All items are posted by standard domestic (within Australia) or standard airmail (international destinations). If you would like the item sent express or registered post then please let me know in the ‘Message to seller’ note during checkout and I will revise the postage cost.
• If your etsy and PayPal address are different, please let me know in the ‘Message to seller’ note during checkout. Otherwise I assume that your address is as listed in the etsy checkout.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Refunds and exchanges will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact me to discuss this.
Last Updated September 5, 2013