Medieval, Renaissance, Fantasy, Elven dresses costumes
armstreet's Shop Policies
Welcome to ArmStreet!
1. Our items
All items are made to order, custom-size only.
Mostly manufacturing and shipping from Ukraine takes 5-6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks for complicated items.
Necessary measurements are listed in the description of each item. Please check how to measure yourself here http://www.etsy.com/listing/97525189/how-to-measure-yourself
Provide in inches or in metric system for your choice.
Color shades of fabrics can slightly differ from photos. Swatches are shown here https://www.etsy.com/listing/108917723/available-flax-colors-armstreet
4. Custom and rush orders
We don't accept any custom orders or rush orders.
Contact us via Etsy conversations or at armstreet.etsy [!at] gmail.com
We accept PayPal, credit cards through PayPal checkout, bank transfers, money transfers. All additional taxes are paid by customer.
We provide tracking numbers, it will be sent to you automatically after shipment.
We ship worldwide via standard local mail. Delivery takes 2-3 weeks to the most of the countries. Shipping to Australia, New Zealand, South America, Africa and China may take up to 4 weeks. Terms can be increased due to the customs clearance, postal service errors and force-majeures.
If your order should be delivered by a certain date - please contact us prior to purchase.
No claim will admitted in case of the wrong address, absence of the recipient at the stated address at the time of delivery, unclaimed parcels. In such cases, the order will be sent to you again at your expense.
All applicable duties, custom fees or taxes which requires the recipient’s country upon entry of the goods are paid by customer. Please contact your local customs office for more details, information and estimated fees before ordering. Please note that these charges are not charged by us, and therefore cannot be refunded by us.
Refunds and Exchanges
We accept claims concerning misfits, but please be ready to provide us proofs of the accurate measurements in the form of photos with the tape measure attached.
Absolutely all problems are solvable, please do not hesitate to contact us. Together we will find the best possible solution (alteration, store credit or refund depending on the certain case).
Additional Policies and FAQs
- General: If there are buttons - fasten them before laundering. If there are laces - remove them before laundering. If the lacing has metal rings - do not use aggressive chemical detergents to avoid rusting, as they may destroy the protective covering on the metal. Separate items into whites, bright and dark before laundering.
Turn items inside out before laundering.
- Linen: Presoaking is not recommended. Do not use bleach. Do not wash in hot water, do not use hot tumble drying. To prevent color fading, use detergent for colored laundry. You can use machine wash in the delicate mode at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees (30°С=85°F). To avoid shrinkage use the shortest spin cycle. Dry items flat, away from sunlight. Do iron when fabric is slightly damp.
- Brocade: All the same and moreover: do not wring out before drying; do iron inside out.
- Cotton: All the same, but you can use machine drying. You can also use any conditioner for natural fabrics for fabric softening.
- Chiffon, items with embroidery: Hand wash only. Dry items flat, away from sunlight.
- Wool, velvet, suede: Dry clean only. Do not wash.
- Leather, brass, stainless steel: Don't require any special care. Clean and polish with dry soft cloth and any sort of oil (eg: waste engine oil). Do not polish the surface with abrasive materials. Water ingress is permissible, but not desirable (do not wipe with damp cloth, do not immerse in water, do not wash in washing machine).
Last Updated March 30, 2014