Handmade Jewellery and Accessories | Dublin, Ireland
balanced's Shop Policies
Hello. :) Thanks for stopping by. I encourage you to read through my shop policies before making your purchase. Just so we don't have any surprises.
More than anything, I want you to be happy with your purchase from my shop and questions and feedback are always appreciated. Please don't hesitate to message me! I am very convo friendly. :)
You can also email me: admin [!at] balancedcrafts.com
I am a custom order and trade friendly shop.
I am also a proud member of the Crafty Ireland Team, the European Street Team and the Project Treasury Team!
- Paypal is my preferred method of payment.
(Please only choose the method, "Other" if we have prearranged a trade.)
- You may also pay by credit card through Paypal WITHOUT a Paypal account. Simply choose your preferred credit card at the Paypal website when checking out and you are good to go!
- Don't have a PayPal account? It's the fastest and most secure way to make online purchases. Visit www.PayPal.com for more information.
- You can pay in your OWN CURRENCY using a credit card.
Paypal takes care of the conversion. If you would like to check out the exchange rate first please go to www.xe.com
- Payment is expected at time of purchase and items will not ship until payment has cleared. If payment is not received the order will be cancelled and the item re-listed.
- For custom orders I require a non-refundable 50% deposit to cover supplies and my time, with the remainder to be paid upon completion before the item is shipped.
- All of my items come to you packaged securely and presented in a complimentary gift box. To save on space and shipping costs, like items may be packaged together.
If you require extra gift boxes, just let me know. I'm happy to provide them for a small fee of $3.00 usd/each.
- WHOLESALE orders will be packaged together in plain packaging, unless otherwise requested. Wholesale discounts are not applicable during storewide sales. Please contact me beforehand if you are making a purchase during one of my sales.
- All packages are shipped by registered mail (An Post) with tracking. You will need to sign for your package. I mail out on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- I also offer an "express post" shipping option for an additional cost of $3.00 within Ireland. There is no "express post" option for international customers. If you would like this service, please write a note in the Message to Seller when you check out. I will send you an invoice from PayPal for the additional service.
- I will automatically ship to the address on file with Paypal. Please keep your information up to date as I can not be held responsible for misdirected packages. If your purchase is intended as a gift for someone, please note that and the address change in the Message to Seller. A small personal note can be included at no extra charge. :)
Refunds and Exchanges
- If you are not satisfied with the item you have received you may return it in its original condition within 7 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding all postage costs). Work must be returned, unworn and in its original packaging (I can not accept worn earrings for hygienic reasons).
- I will not accept returns on custom orders, as those should already have been approved.
- If you have any other problems or queries after receiving the item, please contact me asap and I will do my best to help. Should my work require a repair, please contact me at any time.
email: admin [!at] balancedcrafts.com
Additional Policies and FAQs
- I welcome special requests, for example, special colors or sizes, or orders for items similar to previously sold items. I am also open to trades with other store owners.
- Have metal allergies? All my earrings can be made available with alternative ear wires at no additional cost!
- Earring backs are included on all earring purchases.
- If you have a discount card, simply enter the code at the 'coupon code' link during checkout for an immediate discount off your purchase.
- For jewellery care information, please see this link:
* Patinaed art jewellery must be treated as heirlooms and not worn in extreme conditions, like heat and cold.
- All of my items are created in a smoke-free, pet friendly home.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
I am grateful for your support.
- Rachel Van-Walsh
Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive discounts and announcements! https://madmimi.com/signups/join/42879
Last Updated October 13, 2013