Unique, One of a kind, Handmade Jewellery in the UK
lindafleckneyclark's Shop Policies
I hope you like my collection of jewellery which is unique, so no two items are identical and has been handmade using the stones and beads described in the shop. All my items come in a silver gift box making lovely gifts.
All jewellery will be shipped within 2 business days after full payment being received in PayPal, Direct Checkout or Bank Transfer. Payment must be made in full before goods can be dispatched.
I accept payments made via PayPal as this is the safest method of payment for you and me. Items will be sent to your Etsy address.
Please note: You do not need to open a PayPal account in order to use their user friendly service.You can just use your credit/ debit card as a PayPal guest user in the checkout process.
I also take payment by Credit Cards and Bank Transfer, your purchase will not be shipped until the payment has been received and then I will ship within 2 business days.
All shipping is made using Royal Mail and this will be First Class in the UK and Airsure to the USA and elsewhere (where available) for items that include precious stones. Earrings bracelets and necklaces are sent by Airmail around the world to keep the delivery as low as possible, but delivery could take between 5 and 28 business days and is not trackable.
Please contact me if you think your order is lost in the post so that we can talk about a refund or replacement, but please note the estimated delivery time above.
If you require additional insurance please let me know via my contact e-mail and I will contact you with the additional shipping costs.
If you require a faster delivery service, I can ship your jewellery purchase via FedEx or UPS however there is a much higher shipping charge for this. Please contact me to discuss, if you require this option.
Delivery arrangements for UK: Typically 5 working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays.
Delivery arrangements for USA: Typically between 6 to 28 business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays.
If a package is undeliverable due to an inaccurate postal/ shipping address provided by the buyer, or if a package is unclaimed by the buyer at a postal/ shipping holding depot, I cannot be held responsible and the item cost cannot be refunded. The buyer is responsible for supplying accurate postal/ shipping details.
I have included “With another item” shipping cost to include a maximum weight and cost, if you purchase more than one item from me, I will package the items together and if I can ship your items for a reduced cost, I promise to refund the difference to your PayPal account.
Please note that for the USA if the item/ items exceed $200.00 and Canada $20 (Canadian dollars) the buyer is responsible for the Customs charges and Taxes that will be incurred. Charges made by any destination country are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Where required during shipping, the value of the item will be listed as sold.
Refunds and Exchanges
I hope that you will never need to contact me with a problem, but if you do I will make every effort to resolve it in a speedy and courteous way.
All my items come with a cancellation/ returns policy in accordance with the EU Directive 97/7/EC and United Kingdom’s The Trading Standards Institute: Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s)/ The E-Commerce Regulations (ECRs) and are as follows:
• You as the customer have the unconditional right to cancel the order and receive a full refund for the item cost plus any shipping cost within 7 working days, the 7 working days start from the day that you receive your jewellery or the next following working day if delivered at a week-end.
• I will refund your order cost (including shipping) as soon as possible after you cancel the order and no longer than 30 working days after the cancelation date.
• Cancelation of your order must use the Etsy convo process to maintain a record for both me as the seller and you as the buyer.
• You the customer have a statutory duty under the DSR, that throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the jewellery and take reasonable care of the items, ensuring that I receive the returned jewellery and that it is not damaged in transit.
• You the customer are responsible for returning the jewellery in its original condition, including gift box and at your own shipping cost.
• If the jewellery is proven to be faulty within the first six months, then along with the item and shipping cost I will also refund the return shipping costs, I will require a photo of the fault or damage prior to the jewellery’s return.
• Regretfully earrings cannot be cancelled and returned, for hygiene reasons.
• If the jewellery is damaged during the shipping process, please take a picture to show me the damaged piece and packaging so I know how to improve the packing in the future, and also claim the insurance from the shipping company.
• If the jewellery is lost in transit, Royal Mail deem not delivered by 30 working days as lost in transit, I will offer you a replacement piece of jewellery (not the same piece as it is one of a kind), or a full refund including the shipping cost.
I will include a printed copy of my Terms & Conditions including cancellation/ refund policy for your information in your order, as 'Durable Information' complying with the UK Distance Selling Regulations.
• Any refunds will be refunded back into your chosen payment method of PayPal, credit card or bank account.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Nickel Content: My pewter, Tibetan silver and silver plate items which were sourced in the UK in good faith conforming to all EU laws restricting the use of nickel, but there maybe traces of nickel.
I take great pride in my work and have made every effort to ensure that the photos provide you with as clear an image as possible and the information provided in the description is as accurate as possible however colour variations can occur due to different monitor resolutions. Sizing is as accurate as the shape of the finished item will allow.
In accordance with the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations and Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) my contact details are listed below:
Name: Linda Fleckney-Clark.
Address: 14 Victor Road,
E-mail: lindacla [!at] lineone.net
Linda Fleckney-Clark's Terms of Business: All sales shall be subject to United Kingdom and European Union law.
Last Updated January 5, 2014