Daily Lino Project, by rainboeliza
rainboeliza's Shop Policies
You've landed yourself at the shop of an artist who is often found drinking a nice cup of tea in between, carving and printing + blogging and researching, while meandering in her mind about infinite possibilities of things. . .
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Currently the ole' shop is featuring The Daily Lino Project where I am carved a linoleum block a day from November 15th, 2010 to November 15th, 2011 and December 8th, 2011 - January 31st, 2012. Inspired by a year of living in Korea, a couple of months traveling in India, cultural exchanges, homesickness (wherever that may be these days), and oh so much more! Slow but steady progress . . .
You can read more about my adventures or see interesting things at: http://rainboeliza.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/rainboelizas
I'd love to hear from you!
I find that Paypal is simply the best way to go about things.
• I use the U.S. Post Office for all of my shipping needs.
• As prints will ship a long distance I will pack them as safely as I possibly can!
I also use recycled materials to ship whenever possible. So if your packaging looks a little rough around the edges or you open it to find a cereal box, don't be worried, be glad! You are supporting a greener, happier earth!
• Please take note that prints purchased late Friday or Saturday may not ship until promptly Monday morning. Thanks for your patience!
• One last note: it may take up to two weeks to receive in some countries. Please allow this time when ordering, and if it does not arrive in this time frame, email me and I will reship your order with no additional charges. From time to time the postal system proves to be a bit unreliable. Alas, we will do what we can to make things right!
Refunds and Exchanges
• Certainly, I would hope you're going to be happy with whatever you purchase. So I am willing to exchange your goods within 60 days of original purchase.
• Should the package be lost or damaged in the postal system, I will do my best to replace your product or refund your purchase asap.
• All smiles - no frowns! Lets work together to make things right!
Additional Policies and FAQs
• Commissioned carvings are available upon request. Please contact me for more information.
Last Updated March 15, 2012