sabrosavintage's Shop Policies
◇ The never-ending pursuit of saving things that should be loved again, shared with people who will. ◇
Thank you for checking out Sabrosa Vintage.
We are a vintage clothing, accessories, and home goods store based out of Nashville, TN.
◇ every body is a star ◇
• Payment is expected at time of purchase unless prior arrangements
have been made.
• Payment accepted by credit card and PayPal.
• You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with your credit card. // Here's a great FAQ to help you out - http://www.etsy.com/faq_buying.php
◇ Shipping Expectations ◇
• We strive to ship all packages within 48 hours of purchase. // Shipping upgrades available - just send me a convo!
• In the Nashville ares? Free local pick up available Thursday- Sunday at 8th & Argyle - vintage & artisan co-op // located at 1800 8th Ave S. near Wedgewood Ave. //
Please convo me for the free shipping code!!
• I reuse packaging whenever possible. This includes tissue, ribbon, cards, boxes, etc. My goal is for your package to get to you quickly and securely with as minimal an impact on the environment as possible. (But I still like things to look pretty, too!)
◇ Domestic Shipping ◇
• Within the lower 48, items are shipped USPS Priority Mail which includes Delivery Confirmation.
◇ International Shipping ◇
• I am still adjusting to the new rates for International Shipping. // Currently all destinations other than Canada are the new Flat Rate Envelope Rate.
• Please convo me with any advice or suggestions regarding international shipping options. I am happy to work with any prospective international buyers to get the best shipping prices I can.
• I will not falsify customs forms. // You are responsible for knowing the postal regulations for your country and for any fees incurred.
Refunds and Exchanges
◇ Measurements and Laundering ◇
• Measurements are of the garment and not the body. Please compare with those of a similar garment that fits you well.
• Items are generally measured laying flat with measurements doubled for bust, waist, and hips.
• Regarding items with an elastic waist or stretch to the fabric - items will be measured at their resting state, as well as at a "comfortably stretched" level. "Comfortably stretched" means that there is still room to stretch in the garment, and the elastic/knit is not at it's maximum expanded size.
• All washable items have been gently laundered in house. However, they may stay in my (pet and smoke-free) storage for an extended time before they are sold.
• I do not dry clean. Dry clean only items have been aired out, spot cleaned and freshened to the best of my ability. Leather/pleather goods, bags, shoes and other accessories are also cleaned/freshened.
◇ Returns and Concerns ◇
• When you make a purchase in my shop, my hope is that it meets or even exceeds your expectations!
• I try to describe the items I sell with a keen eye (noting any flaws) and welcome questions, therefore all sales are final. This includes fit issues. Please, please check the measurements and ask for more if you need them. I am happy to work with you to make your online vintage shopping experience a pleasure!
• If you feel there is an error with your purchase, please CONTACT ME within 3 days of delivery. I'm friendly, and appreciate feedback // If I've made a mistake, I'll do my best to make it right.
• Sabrosa Vintage cannot be held responsible for packages once they have been placed in the mail. Additional insurance can be purchased for items valued up to $75. Packages with a value over $75 will have insurance automatically added to them. Packages with a value over $250 may require Signature Confirmation.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Vintage clothing means items with age. A history. Sometimes that history includes being folded in a box and waiting 60 years to be worn. Sometimes it's includes being worn and mended and worn some more. Vintage clothing is rarely flawless, but that doesn't mean it can't be perfect for you...
Vintage collecting is a learning activity, whether you are buying or selling. Communication and shared knowledge facilitate a happy experience.
Please let me know what I can do to make your experience better!
• • Thanks for supporting VINTAGE on Etsy! I'm glad to be here. • •
Last Updated February 10, 2014