standard's Shop Policies
* I ship within five business days of receiving your order. Please be patient, as I am an over-scheduled freelance graphic designer and not a dedicated retailer. I normally make one trip to the post office a week (leading up to Christmas, I end up going twice/three times a week). If you need an item to arrive for a specific date, please contact me in advance.
**** If you'd like a print to arrive in time for Christmas, the USPS advises that December 20th is the cutoff date for First-Class Mail Service. That's their guarantee, not mine. ****
* I ship screen printed posters in kick-ass sturdy shipping tubes. Digital prints ship flat in sturdy stay-flat mailers if they're small enough. Stickers ship in envelopes with cardboard insert to keep them from getting bent up.
* Please make sure your contact/shipping information is matching and up-to-date. If the addresses do not match, I will default to shipping to your ETSY profile address.
* I ship prints & posters w/ USPS First Class with delivery confirmation.
* International orders are shipped via First Class International (USPS) which at this time, offers no tracking. I cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost once they leave the US. However if you would like an upgrade to Priority or Global International, I can find out the additional cost for you.
* Please note: International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Most country's Customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I am not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
* Returns will not be accepted due to customs fees.
* eCHECKS: If you pay via PayPal eCheck, that's cool with me. But I will not ship until the eCheck clears, which will add on an additional 3-5 business days.
Additional Policies and FAQs
While I of course want to give you the finest art print possible (since you're not only giving me money, but I also want you to like me), I want to remind y'all that my screen prints are hand-pulled and cut, so slight flaws or blemishes may occur. There can also be a slight bit of color variation over the course of a run. That's what makes 'em cool & unique. I double-check all prints for pristine-ness before shipping. The digital prints, on the other hand, are created by soulless robotic duplicating machines, and are therefore subject to greater scrutiny by the consumer.
Screenprinted poster sizes are approximate and generally within a half inch or less of the stated size. This is due to the hand-printed and hand-cut nature of the printing process. Don't go buying frames ahead of time!
I am a graphic designer, illustrator, and cartoonist from Northampton, Massachusetts.
Last Updated December 15, 2013