treasuredarling's Shop Policies
Welcome to my store. I strive to make every transaction a good one by providing fair prices and good communication with my buyers.
Customer service is very important to me....If you are pleased with your order please leave feedback indicating so, and I will do the same for you. If there is any problem, please contact me before leaving negative feedback so that I can have an opportunity to make things right.
Currently I am only shipping within the USA and Canada. However, if you are international and are interested in an item, please convo me and I'll be happy to discuss with you.
Paypal is the only method of payment accepted.
Payment must be received in full before I ship your item. I appreciate immediate payment, but payment must be received within 48 hours, or the order will be canceled.
Orders usually ship within 1-3 days of upon receipt payment.
Sales tax is charged (6%) to all packages shipped to Michigan State addresses as required by law. Please wait for a revised invoice or follow the instructions in the message to buyer you receive by email after checkout
* If you are new to Etsy and unsure how to purchase, please click on this link for step by step instructions. http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
To save trees, I don't send a printed invoice with orders. If you need an invoice, you can print one from your purchase history easily. Thank you!
All items are shipped USPS unless otherwise mentioned. I recycle and reuse shipping materials whenever possible.
* If shipping turns out to be less than expected, I will refund all extra postage over 1.00 through Paypal.
Insurance is not included in shipping costs. If you'd like to insurance please email me and let me know before invoiced.
Please note that I ship to the address provided by Etsy when payment is received - so be sure your Etsy acct. has the correct address.
If item is a gift I will be happy to ship directly to the recipient's address, just send me their contact information.
* Please check that the items you would like are not prohibited for shipment to your country:
** Customs fees/duty taxes/VAT (Value Added Tax) are the buyer's responsibility.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final unless I have wrongfully described an item. If you feel that I have misrepresented an item, please contact me within 24 hours of receiving the it and together we will resolve. Please be aware that shipping is non-refundable
I am not responsible for lost or damaged items and I do my best to make sure that your package arrives safely. I cannot guarantee that USPS will do the same.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Please note that the color on your monitor is likely to slightly differ from the actual color on item.
* Vintage items should be considered previously worn or gently used unless otherwise noted. They typically are not brand new, so expect some imperfections and the item showing normal wear/age. Some small flaws may go unnoticed even though I carefully look over the items and list any significant imperfections.
Last Updated February 3, 2011