wolfmamavintage's Shop Policies
I have an excellent eye for on-trend unique vintage clothing pieces, accessories, shoes and occasionally, housewares! :) I frequently offer coupon codes via Etsy and Blog Sponsors.
I accept PayPal and Credit Cards via Etsy, as well as gift cards.
I ship using USPS, most typically priority post or first class for small items. I mail orders within 3 days of the payment being received, which allows me to more easily ship multiple items at a time. If you would like a tracking number it is $1 extra.
Refunds and Exchanges
Because I give detailed information about the sizes of all of my items, I do not offer refunds at this time. Unless an item is badly damaged somehow or I miscalculated a measurement, all sales are final. However, I am always willing to chat about any problems you may have and I am sure we can come to an acceptable agreement. If there is an issue with an item (size miscalculations or damages) you MUST convo me within one week of receiving the item.
Additional Policies and FAQs
A NOTE ABOUT SIZING:
I get a lot of questions about sizing and I hope this little FAQ can help answer yours!
In the title of each listing, as well as in tags, I list multiple sizes, however I only have ONE of each item--not different sizes to choose from to order. This might be confusing but there are a few reasons why I do this:
1. Clothing tag sizes have changed over the years. A Vintage 6 and a Modern 6 are not the same. Therefore, if I only wrote size 6, this could be misleading.
2. Pay attention to measurements. Because tag sizing has changed I give most measurements for all items (if you need one I haven't provided, such as shoulder width or calf width, please convo me!). When deciding if a piece will fit you, find a similar item in your closet and measure it :) If you like a pair of shorts, measure your favorite pair and compare!
3. Many people buy vintage clothing for the uniqueness of the item and then tailor the piece in order to fit them. This means a gal might order a dress from me that is a size 10 even though she is a size 4 because she plans to take it in to fit. I offer all sizes so that my items are more readily found in search and customers can choose to order regardless of tag size.
4. Wearing certain items, sweaters, blouses, etc over-sized and loose has become a trend. This is another reason why even though an item might be considered size Large, I will still list it under Small.
5. Every body is different! :) I am technically a size Large myself, but many times I find that I fit into clothes sold at the stores that are tagged a size Small. This is why it's important to check measurements and remember that every item is different and unique and special! That's why it's vintage :)
RESERVES: I accept reserves on items. If you request a reserve, I will re-title the item with your name on it in this fashion (A. Vintage). I will place reserves on items for 5 days (this includes the weekend). After 5 days if you have not purchased the item, I will remove the reserve. You can of course still purchase the item even if your reserve has expired, as long as the listing still exists :)
Last Updated November 11, 2013